THE POLICY OF PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The following document explains the principles and scope of processing the Customers' personal data, their rights and obligations as a data controller. We emphasize that the Varlesca store uses the latest technical means and organizational solutions that ensure a high level of protection of the personal data being processed and secure them against unauthorized access.
1. Administrator of personal data Krzysztof Gęsicki running a business under the name Trade System Krzysztof Gęsicki, NIP 588-203-30-32, 260 Sobieskiego Street, 84-200 Wejherowo, Poland.
2. Processing of personal data A customer who intends to use the services of the Varlesca online store will be asked to provide personal data. These data will be processed only for purposes related to the functioning of the store and the provision of services offered in it.
3. The purpose of processing Customer's personal data is necessary for the proper provision of services, in particular to:
• sending a newsletter,
• register on the website,
• closing a sales contract,
• making settlements,
• delivery of the ordered goods,
• use of consumer rights.
4. Types of data For the correct provision of services we need such data as:
• first name and last name,
• shipping address,
• e-mail address and telephone number,
• information on payments,
• company data if the purchase is made by the enterpriser.
5. Legal basis Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the RODO / Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 / The basis for the processing of personal data is primarily Art. 6 THE RODO.
6. Terms of data submission We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the time of registration in the online store and at the time of confirmation of the transaction made in the store. Consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary, however, in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract or other activities related to the provision of services by the Varlesca shop.
7. The rights of the person transferring personal data • You always have the right to request access to your personal data. At any time, you can request that we correct or rectify your personal data. You can also do it yourself using the tab: ACCOUNT after logging in to the online store.
• You can withhold your consent to the processing of personal data at any time without giving any reason. The request may apply to the processing goal you have designated. Withdrawing of consent for all purposes of processing will result in your account being deleted in the online store and your data will not be processed by us. Withdrawing of consent will not affect the activities performed so far.
• At any time, you can object to the processing of your data both in its entirety and in the purpose you have chosen. The objection will not affect the activities already performed. If you raise an objection, your account will be deleted in the online store and your data will not be processed by us.
• You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data for a specified period or within a certain range, we will act in accordance with your decision. This request will not affect your previous activities.
• You can request that we transfer your data to another administrator. For this purpose, please contact us via the contact or e-mail form giving the name and address of the entity to whom we are to forward your data and their scope.
• At any time, you can request information from us regarding the scope of processing your personal data. We have an obligation to inform you no later than one month after receiving each of the requests for action taken by us.
8. Processing period We will store your personal data for as long as you become an active customer. We store your data until you delete your account in the online store. Account deletion may take place upon your request, but also in case you withhold your consent to the processing of your data or object to the processing of your personal data or request made by you to delete them.
9. Data security When processing your personal data, we use the most modern organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
10. Entrusting personal data Your personal data may be entrusted to entities cooperating with the Varlesca store to the extent necessary to provide services, for example in order to prepare the goods ordered by you, carry out the payment process and deliver parcels. We never pass on your data, we do not sell it or exchange it for commercial or marketing purposes. Personal data is not transferred outside the European Union.
11. Newsletter The customer has the option to subscribe to our newsletter by providing an email address and consenting to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information by e-mail. Through the newsletter, we inform you about our latest products or promotions. The customer may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the link contained in the received newsletter or by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]